Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 27, 2008
Nigahiga-Yank That Cameltoe By Alvin And The ChipmunksYep Ryan Higa's song chipmunked by moi Asian Boy - Yank Dat Cameltoe Written By: Ryan Higa Performed By: Ryan Higa & Sean Fujiyoshi Based on the original song: Soulja Boy - Crank Dat LYRICS: Intro Soulja Boy sucks. I got a new dance for ya called cameltoe! YOU! You gotta grab dat and yank it a few times for me. AWWWWWWWWWWW! YOU! Chorus (x2) Asian boy I'm no negro I eat rice, I am yellow. I can't rap for shit but still I cameltoe dat hoe. Now yank that, YOU! Yank that cameltoe now. YOU! Yank that cameltoe now. YOU! Yank that cameltoe now. YOU! Yank that cameltoe now. Verse 1 Asian boy can cameltoe It's a simple pop and lock Cameltoe your hole, Then watch me yank those shorts high up Super fresh, but hurts your cock, Also hurts the ass crack man When I do dat cameltoe I pray to god and yank dat thing Now OOOOOOOOOOOH! It really hurts your own ass And if you think that's frightening Wait till after when you pass gas You catch me at your local party Yes I yank it everywhere People get mad cuz they're Jealous of my underwear. Chorus (x2) Asian boy I'm no negro I eat rice, I am yellow. I can't rap for shit but still I cameltoe dat hoe. Now yank that, YOU! Yank that cameltoe now. YOU! Yank that cameltoe now. YOU! Yank that cameltoe now. YOU! Yank that cameltoe now. Verse 2 I like to eat nato. While I'm playing my halo I don't give remote to Sean Cuz he gon change the Channel. Haterz wanna be me Asian boy, I'm the man They be using my chopstick Saying hes fresh from Japan, man <b>...</b>
Author: JoestersRS
Duration: 3:06



Photos for video
Nigahiga-Yank That Cameltoe By Alvin And The Chipmunks
Video Nigahiga-Yank That Cameltoe By Alvin And The Chipmunks Nigahiga-Yank That Cameltoe By Alvin And The Chipmunks Nigahiga-Yank That Cameltoe By Alvin And The Chipmunks

0 comments:

Popular Posts