Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 23, 2009
Ryoku ft Jaybe3 - Summertime Girl (2009)MC Ryoku ft Jaybe3 on this track, with a lil slideshow of my favorite ladies hehe ;) Enjoy! Lyrics to my part: [Verse 1] well she got everything I want, and everything I need she got that innocent look, but with a body so mean she got me hypnotized, mesmorized, got me straight googly eyed and when I try to deny, I just end up stupified now i know i look stupid when i try to flirt with you but bear with me cuz i juz get so nervous when im close to you you got my sweat pourin and you got my sights dimmin got my hope flyin when i see the guys you be denyin cuz look at me, girl i dont got the nicest clothes see me rockin old kicks, damn it, you can see my toes! but you say it dont matter, cuz you still be diggin me and the smile on my face be so big and clear to see a girl like you, rollin with a dude like moi? and shes says, oh shush, heres a kiss, mwah! And shes what I think best defines the words the most beautiful, extravagant, summertime girl! [verse 2] [L] shes the love of my life you know I love her looks [O] Optimistic, ostentatious, got an overdose [V] very vivacious while shes vicious and voluptuous [E] Energetic, entertaining and they envy us and thats what I feel about you girl its all love love you, adore you, and its all of the above everything I do for you, is an indication of all my thoughts are filled you, youre the one im thinking of everyday, every minute, better than the summertime youre my love from above, you know its a common rhyme you be bonnie, Ill be <b>...</b>
Author: FatalHitzMusic
Duration: 4:40



Photos for video
Ryoku ft Jaybe3 - Summertime Girl (2009)
Video Ryoku ft Jaybe3 - Summertime Girl (2009) Ryoku ft Jaybe3 - Summertime Girl (2009) Ryoku ft Jaybe3 - Summertime Girl (2009)

0 comments:

Popular Posts