Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 12, 2010
K The Prince - 90 Till Infinity (Prod. By Marlee B.)"Out Of respect and honor for myself as a person... it is my main goal to keep my lyrics true to myself and my listeners... i dont rap about the street and the struggles of the ghetto.. i dont bang the mob i dont slang drugs or none of that so i dont say nothin like that in my music.. id never want to be labeld as a perpetraiter and have all my talent go to waiste... i love to write.. i love listenin to good music... i want to be admired for my gift... i just want ta make music that anybody can listen to and feel good to.. im K The Prince... Best afghan rapper and im commin out of the 925 bay area... West coast california... home of the late great 2pac and Mac Dre and Johnny Cash RIP!!
Author: weezy187
Duration: 2:49



Photos for video
K The Prince - 90 Till Infinity (Prod. By Marlee B.)
Video K The Prince - 90 Till Infinity (Prod. By Marlee B.) K The Prince - 90 Till Infinity (Prod. By Marlee B.) K The Prince - 90 Till Infinity (Prod. By Marlee B.)

0 comments:

Popular Posts