Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 29, 2010
Desperate HousewivesLove my video? Please support me and "LIKE" my Titanic Facebook page: www.facebook.com This is my little fan made sneak peek at DH season 7. The events I tried to show: ((possible spoilers)) 1) Renee (Vanessa Williams) meets Lynette (her old college roommate) for the first time since their school days. 2) Bree and Orson are in court to settle a complicated divorce. 3) Paul and his new wife Beth pay a friendly visit to Gaby and Carlos. 4) Susan and Mike have moved into an apartment. 5) Lynette and Renee talk and begin to feel the hate for one another. 6) Bree gets a good eye for her new handyman Keith. 7) Danielle comes back to Wisteria Lane. 8) Julie and Danielle find out from their mothers, that they have been switched at birth. I want to thank "DesperateDear", who suggested the baby switch (Danielle & Julie). I made this for you :) I hope you like it; sorry I couldn't make it longer.
Author: TheDHLover
Duration: 0:31



Photos for video
Desperate Housewives
Video Desperate Housewives Desperate Housewives Desperate Housewives

0 comments:

Popular Posts