Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 30, 2010
Desperate Housewives - HurricaneI have no idea how I finished this but YAY I did! It's a Desperate Housewives cast video featuring seasons 1-6 and I only used DVD rips this time to make it as pretty as possible:D It's such an amazing song. I used about 80 different episodes and tried to vary the cast as much as possible. Obviously some storylines just fit the song better. Hope you all enjoy it:) -Song: "Hurricane" by 30 Seconds to Mars feat. Kanye West -Program used: Sony Vegas Pro 8 The first time I heard this song was in this amazing collab MytubePr0ductions hosted. If you haven't seen it you really should:D www.youtube.com
Author: Supsi85
Duration: 6:02



Photos for video
Desperate Housewives - Hurricane
Video Desperate Housewives - Hurricane Desperate Housewives - Hurricane Desperate Housewives - Hurricane

0 comments:

Popular Posts