Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Ana Free sings Linkin Park - Breaking The HabitOfficial Website: www.anafreemusic.com Facebook www.facebook.com Twitter: www.twitter.com New Tour Dates (see Official Website for details): LONDON @ The Borderline (18th June 2011, 7pm) PORTUGAL @ Festas de S. Bento (10th July, 10pm) LONDON @ Ronnie Scotts (19th July, 7pm) Get a free track download by going to www.facebook.com and entering your email, Facebook share or Tweeting me! ******* Hi Free World - Here is a cover of one of my favourite songs. You might be surprised to know that I actually love Linkin Park, I saw them live in Sheffield (they were amazing) and also headlined alongside them at a big festival in Portugal! I love the message in this song, it speaks to me and I wanted to do a pop tribute! I hope you enjoy it.. The TwitChange campaign (in conjunction with CARE charity) that I embarked on with Eva Longoria and a host of other names, closed a couple of weeks ago. I want you to know that we raised over $1000 so obviously I'm immensely proud of you - thank you so much to everyone who bid, contributed, cared and made a huge difference in someone's life. The new collaboration single "Summer Love" that I recorded in Brazil in January with pop duo Claus e Vanessa is coming out very soon - there won't be a videoclip for it just yet but Claus and Vanessa might come over to Europe to film one in the summer! There'll be a behind-the-scenes video coming out for it soon, and the DVD I was a part of is due to release around June.. Keep checking for news on the <b>...</b>
Author: anafree
Duration: 3:21



Photos for video
Ana Free sings Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit
Video Ana Free sings Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit Ana Free sings Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit Ana Free sings Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit

0 comments:

Popular Posts