Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 18, 2011
Jazza - Miami 2 Ibiza (Ft. Swedish House Mafia) (REMIX)SUBSCRIBE and LIKE. For more songs visit: www.facebook.com No copyright intended. Lyrics: She says she likes my dick, but she wants it for free And she stay up all hours tryna seduce me She said she loves my hair, cause its so curly I tell her im trini, and she's like OMG I got a Burberry T, She got sum Gucci jeans She knows how to please, when shes down on her knees I tell her wear Ann Summers, something real sexy And then I'll film it all, to make my DVD Uhh, scene one. Everybody get in a pose. Just hold, now go. We're tryna make u lose control. So all u gotta do is try and get loose. Check one, Kadooooshh She models on TV, she loves her GHD's We sippin alize, in the VIP I'm in my Armani's fresh back from T&T Ravin' with JZB, Vegas to Miami I got my Visa and sum reefa A diva whos a pleaser Yeah im on this fukin remix with the Swedish House Mafia You can find me drinking champers so, fuck barcardi breeza Swimming round hot clunge and I keep on diving deeper Ravin all the way down to gran canaria With a girl, that like a girl, like Eva longoria I keep on scoring goals, like im playin fukin FIFA And that's standard procedure, from Miami to Ibiza Yeah From Miami to Ibiza Yeah From Miami to Ibiza
Author: Jazza Dagga
Duration: 3:19



Photos for video
Jazza - Miami 2 Ibiza (Ft. Swedish House Mafia) (REMIX)
Video Jazza - Miami 2 Ibiza (Ft. Swedish House Mafia) (REMIX) Jazza - Miami 2 Ibiza (Ft. Swedish House Mafia) (REMIX) Jazza - Miami 2 Ibiza (Ft. Swedish House Mafia) (REMIX)

0 comments:

Popular Posts