Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 12, 2011
NBA 2K12 Ranked Match: SA Spurs vs LA Lakers | Patch DiscussionThis was an older ranked match that I decided to not delete. For some reason I've been player better with worse teams. The game is short so I show the whole thing in full. Remember that this game was early before my offense and defense developed. I didn't even run a single play in this game; smh. I put words over the gameplay so people could see what is going on via mobile and web. Very few annotations will be made. I have more ranked matches coming. Another one between LAL and SAS (a full 4 quarter game) . I know ranked matches are one of the main reasons that people like to watch me. It's probably top 2 game modes ppl like to see from me, but they are not fun. Almost every game says "Guards ballhandler 0% of the time" and everyone plays the same way (quick iso= offense, playing as Center = defense).
Author: KingGreqo
Duration: 14:51



Photos for video
NBA 2K12 Ranked Match: SA Spurs vs LA Lakers | Patch Discussion
Video NBA 2K12 Ranked Match: SA Spurs vs LA Lakers | Patch Discussion NBA 2K12 Ranked Match: SA Spurs vs LA Lakers | Patch Discussion NBA 2K12 Ranked Match: SA Spurs vs LA Lakers | Patch Discussion

0 comments:

Popular Posts