Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 1, 2012
Desperate Housewives (BTS) - I Will Remember YouI recently ripped all my DVD extras and then put this together while I was procrastinating (been writing my dissertation lol...) Basically no effects, or even zooms. It was very quick to make;) And it was so much fun re-watching all that material:DI added some stuff I found on Youtube as well. This isn't really fitting at the moment as they have that court case but whatever xD *Song: "I Will Remember You" (2006 version) by Ryan Cabrera *Program: Sony Vegas Pro 11
Author: Supsi85
Duration: 2:21



Photos for video
Desperate Housewives (BTS) - I Will Remember You
Video Desperate Housewives (BTS) - I Will Remember You Desperate Housewives (BTS) - I Will Remember You Desperate Housewives (BTS) - I Will Remember You

0 comments:

Popular Posts