Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 13, 2012
Desperate Housewives - It Ends Tonight (spoilers for series finale 8x22 & 8x23)It's over *sadness* I started this video back in February I think and planned to finish most of it before the finale so that I could just add the last clips right after watching the final episode. Well never again, lol, I kept forgetting what I'd already made and which clips I'd used and I was getting bored of the song because I had to watch it over and over again whenever I went back to this project just to remember what I'd done xD Plus I had no idea what would happen in the finale so that kinda made it difficult too. But now it's done and I guess I could be happier with it but whatever:D (Spoilers) So how did everyone feel about the finale? I don't really know how I feel, might take some time for it to sink in. I thought part II was so well written, so many hilarious lines and a good amount of of emotional stuff. Everything was well balanced. I didn't like that they all moved away, that was so sad, but maybe I'll change my mind later;) Tom and Lynette were amazing (as soon as they showed her in that supermarket I just knew the woman from the pilot would appear and she did, how cool xD), Bree finally understood she didn't need to be perfect to be accepted (and 2 years on Trip is still not a psycho/dead so I guess she's okay? Lol), Gaby and Carlos solved their issues and Susan seemed fine...I still think she should have gotten a happier ending. Renee was so funny xD Too bad Katherine was only in the second part, I was hoping she'd be in both episodes, oh well. She looked <b>...</b>
Author: Supsi85
Duration: 4:03



Photos for video
Desperate Housewives - It Ends Tonight (spoilers for series finale 8x22 & 8x23)
Video Desperate Housewives - It Ends Tonight (spoilers for series finale 8x22 & 8x23) Desperate Housewives - It Ends Tonight (spoilers for series finale 8x22 & 8x23) Desperate Housewives - It Ends Tonight (spoilers for series finale 8x22 & 8x23)

0 comments:

Popular Posts