Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 16, 2012
Get the look: Eva Longoria "Lucky Magazine 2012""Love" me to NYC and you might join me during NYFW!!! www.fashiolista.com Shop my clothing store! dulcecandyxo.com My Official Facebook Page: www.facebook.com For business inquiries only please e-mail me @ dulce.tejeda@yahoo.com or dulcecandypress@gmail.com My Fashion Blog: www.dulcecandy.com Instagram Username: DulceCandy My Twitter: twitter.com Get the brushes used in all of my videos here! www.sigmabeauty.com LookBook: lookbook.nu My Vlog Channel: youtube.com Products used in this video: Urban Decay primer potion 88 Matte eyeshadow palette L'oreal black cream liner L'oreal mascara DUO eyelash adhesive MAC lipstick "please me" Dior lipgloss *THIS VIDEO WAS NOT SPONSORED*
Author: DulceCandy87
Duration: 12:27



Photos for video
Get the look: Eva Longoria "Lucky Magazine 2012"
Video Get the look: Eva Longoria "Lucky Magazine 2012" Get the look: Eva Longoria "Lucky Magazine 2012" Get the look: Eva Longoria "Lucky Magazine 2012"

0 comments:

Popular Posts