Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2011
Eva Longoria Inspired Makeup -itsJudyTimeHere is Eva's interview www.youtube.com Subscribe to be notified of new tutorials! www.youtube.com Facebook me your video request www.facebook.com Twitter me www.twitter.com for a list of products used, visit my Blog www.itsjudytime.blogspot.com Personal youtube http Disclaimer: Everything featured in this video is bought with my own money, in exception to the Mally Beauty products, which Mally's PR has sent. Everything mentioned are my honest opinions. I am not receiving compensation for this video.
Author: itsjudytime
Duration: 4:33



Photos for video
Eva Longoria Inspired Makeup -itsJudyTime
Video Eva Longoria Inspired Makeup -itsJudyTime Eva Longoria Inspired Makeup -itsJudyTime Eva Longoria Inspired Makeup -itsJudyTime

0 comments:

Popular Posts