Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Volumized & Flipped Out Hair tutorialRockin' no makeup, was about to do a makeup tutorial ! So excuse the bare face.. anywhoo. super easy and quick hair style, great for shoulder length to long hair! Enjoy! Music: Omarion Forgot about love Be sure to check out my blog! Beauty, Mommy stuff to cooking recipes and more! stillglamorus.blogspot.com My facebook page! www.facebook.com Follow me on TWITTER its fun :) twitter.com Ask me somethin'! www.formspring.meHello Still Glamorus here, aka Kasey! Please subscribe, To be updated everytime I make a new video. Its free! Here you will find makeup videos, hair tutorials, reviews, hauls and everything in between. You will also find celebrity inspired makeup and celeb hair styles. Outfit of the day, beauty product favorites and lots of product reviews. Ill show you makeup looks step by step so you can learn the how to create smokey eyes, natural, bright colorful and many different styles. I do reviews, tutorials and hauls on high end makeup to drug store brands. Outfit of the day & Fashion videos as well. Hairstyles that are quick and easy, to fancy and glam. Back to school tutorials to everyday makeup, to night out clubbing makeup! Cant forget about the holidays and fall makeup trends! Anything beauty related you will find here. *I also created my own makeup line a couple years ago, Id love for you to check it out! stillglamorus.com I have another channel too :) www.youtube.com There you will find Mommy videos, cooking videos, my pregnancy vlog & a whole lot more <b>...</b>
Author: stillGLAMORUS
Duration: 3:03



Photos for video
Volumized & Flipped Out Hair tutorial
Video Volumized & Flipped Out Hair tutorial Volumized & Flipped Out Hair tutorial Volumized & Flipped Out Hair tutorial

0 comments:

Popular Posts