Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 9, 2012
Desperate Housewives Cast- Time of Our LivesI was going to upload this when Desperate Housewives was just ending but I didn't think it was my best work. I re-watched it and decided to upload it now. I hope you like it! Most of the clips are from interviews during the last season or bloopers. I added the bit on the end of the housewives singing kareoke because it was back when Desperate Housewives was quite new so it's a great memory and I find it so funny.
Author: desperatecaitlin
Duration: 4:47



Photos for video
Desperate Housewives Cast- Time of Our Lives
Video Desperate Housewives Cast- Time of Our Lives Desperate Housewives Cast- Time of Our Lives Desperate Housewives Cast- Time of Our Lives

0 comments:

Popular Posts